General Seed, Grain Lab Equipment
Seed Grinder SN261
|Type Of Machines||Seed Grader|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- For Grinding the seeds, made of stainless steel 304 grade.
- Constructed of non-absorbent material.
- Grinding Chamber size 75 mm x 25 mm.
- Capacity 5g - 25g.
- Item Code: SN261
|Electricity Connection||Single Phase|
|Motor Power||3 HP|
|Power Consumption||5 Kwh|
|Model Name/Number||Debearder Lab 6899|
The Indosaw debearder ideal for research with difficult seeds and requirements for rapid cleaning of many samples. The debearder is used for preliminary treatment of wheat, barley and oats. It removes awns, beards, glumes and other appendages that make them difficult to handle in processing. It is suitable for removing clusters in tomato seeds, dehusking of carrot seeds, etc. Consists of low speed spindle with brushes in a closed housing feeding hopper with regulated gate and discharge spout.
- Capacity : 100 Kg/Hrs (on wheat basis)
- Operating Voltage : 220V Single Phase/50 Hz AC
- Blower Motor : 1 HP, Single Phase, 2810 rpm
Digital Temperature & Humidity Indicator
|Model Name/Number||6816 Digital Temperature & Humidity Indicator|
It displays temperature & humidity simultaneously. It is generally used in the Laboratory.Special features:
- Interchangeable Probes.
- Output for both temperature and humidity.
- Big 3½ digit LED display, digit height 14mm.
- Calibration certificate of probe is available optionally.
- Temperature Sensor PT - 100.
- Power 230V ± 10%, 50 Hz AC.
Standard laboratories, environmental control chamber / room, walk - in Germinators, Storage Room & all food grain laboratories.
- Parameters Humidity Temperature
- Range 5 to 95% RH - 40 to 60°C
- Resolution 0.1% RH 0.1 0C
- Accuracy ± 0.2 RH at 25°C ± 0.5°C at 25°C